Taking a fun and casual yet professional approach to both planning and floral design, Laura and Shirley understand the importance of taking the time to listen to what you want and need. Their philosophy is that it is all about you, it is all about the details, and it is all about communication. And their goal is to make your special event seamless by providing friendly professional service and expert guidance to help you make the best decisions for you.
- Born: in Alaska, raised in North Carolina
- Nickname: Squirrel
- Favorite Food: I’m a carb girl. So nothing makes me happier than a bowl of mac n’ cheese or a plate full of crinkle cut French fries.
- Favorite Music: The Killers, Counting Crows, Ani Difranco, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, and the list goes on.
- Coolest thing I’ve recently done: Zip lining in Asheville, NC as a 40th bday present to myself. So awesome!
- Favorite TV Shows: Scandal, The Voice, Master Chef Jr. (those little kids rocked it!)
- Movies that I’ll watch over and over (which drives my husband crazy): Any of the “Men in Black” movies, any of the “X Men” movies, “The Fifth Element”.
- What makes me smile or laugh: just thinking of my son; physical comedy
- Where I Grew Up: raised on the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina
- Nickname: Snap
- Favorite Food: Seafood, seafood, and seafood! And anything with an avocado.
- Favorite Music: 80’s one hit wonders, and music from most genres.
- Coolest thing I’ve recently done: Built my own custom home.
- Favorite TV Shows: Rick Steve’s Europe, Live From Darryl’s House and anything on Palladia channel.
- Movies that I’ll watch over and over: Steel Magnolias, Clerks
- What makes me happy: Just being outside in nature; sitting on my back deck.